Monday, August 4, 2008

Alexandria and Georgetown


I went to Alexandria and Georgetown yesterday. Alexandria was beautiful. I went to church and then, I went to art museum and some shops with other 4 girls and Joe. In art museum, handmade beads were very beautiful!! I ate sea food pasta. It was very delicious. After that I got on board a boat and watched very nice view. In Georgetown, I sat down on the grass with Nikki and other 6 girls. We play Crazy Eights and Wink Killer. Nikki taught us how to play Crazy Eights. It was very fun!! We ate Mexican food for dinner and it was delicious. I had a great time.

4 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

I am glad you enjoyed your excursion to Old Town Alexandria and Georgetown! I love boat rides, and that one is particularly nice because of the nice views of DC from the boat. I am glad to enjoyed the Torpedo Factory Art Center, which is one of my favorite places.

Nikki said...

I had so much fun playing cards with you yesterday. I enjoyed sitting in the grass, relaxing, and talking with you.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kei!
It seems that you enjoyed visiting Alexandria and Georgetown, right? Also, playing Wink Killer sounds really really fun! That's one of my favorite games to play as well.

Ai said...

Hi, Kei!

Didn't you feel asleep when you got on the ship^^?? I remenber I was completely sleeping in the ship because a little roll of it is pleasant, hehehe:D

Ai