Thursday, August 7, 2008

Newseum and Billiard


I had a class in the morning. I discussed about media. After that I took a bus to metro station and went to Newseum. It was nice. There were a lot of newspapers of the world in this museum. The most interesting exhibit was about September 11th. Afterwards, I went to Chinatown. In a store in Chinatown, there were very interesting things! After we took a rest, I went to Asian food restaurant. I and some of us ate bento and most of us ate ochazuke. It was very delicious! Then I came back to College Park and played billiards. It was the first time for me to play billiards. It was difficult for me. Fist I and some girls practiced but we didn’t know how to play it. So Senpai taught us. Thank you! After that we played two games with other people. It was very fun!! My team was with Mike. I couldn’t get point but Mike helped me. So thank you, Mike! Although I came back to Quality Inn at very late time, I had a lot of fun!!!

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Who is Senpai?

It sounds like a very full day! No wonder everyone is feeling tired! No matter--you can sleep on the plane back to Japan!

Nikki said...

OH-Kei!
You are such a beautiful girl. I've had so much fun getting to know you!

Hiromi said...

Hi, Kei!
Visiting the Newseum sounds very interesting to me, and I'm glad to know that you enjoyed being there! ^^

I hope you'll keep having fun throughout the program!