Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday


I met mentors at the Quality Inn and went to Baltimore by bus. First I went to the American Visionary Art Museum. There was a funny shop at the AVAM. I bought some souvenirs. Masahiro’s creature was so nice!!!

Then I walk to inner harbor for lunch and I ate a crab cake. It was good. There was many costume players at there. It was interesting. And we took water taxi.

Afterwards we watched a baseball game between Orioles and Texas Rangers. It was so exciting!!!! I want to watch baseball games again. And fireworks after the game was so beautiful!!! It was so exciting day!!

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kei! ^^
It seems that you had a wonderful time on the weekend, right? And I wish I were with you guys when you went to see the baseball game! ^^

Nina Liakos said...

The picture of Camden Yards reminds me that my husband became an American citizen there (along with a lot of other immigrants!) in 1993!

Heather said...

Kei,

You seem to love every activity we do!! That is wonderful!! I wish I could visit you in Japan and participate in many activities that you do there!!