Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Exciting day!


In the evening I went to volleyball court at Maryland University with Nikki and nine of us. And Nikki’s friends, Chris came to play with us. After we practiced volleyball, we played three games, listening to music. It was very exiting!! My team, team grass, was champion! Then, I played card game with Nikki and badminton with Sae and Sanae. I want to play sports again! Afterward, we had pizza party at Nikki’s apartment. Pizza was very delicious. I met her roommates and they were very friendly. I talked with them. I entered Nikki's room. It was cute! There were a lot of photos in her room. Pizza party was also very fun! Yesterday was very nice day!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I had such a good time playing volleyball with you! I hope that we can play again soon. Also, my friend and roommates really liked meeting you. = )

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Kei,
You managed to add links to everyone's blog to your Blog List--that's great! You may wish to change the order to alphabetical, since everyone is posting at approximately the same time. I noticed that you did not add any photographs to your earlier posts (#2 in Module 4), so I hope you will find some time to do that tomorrow.

Congratulations on winning the volleyball championship yesterday! :-) I bet it was interesting for you to see where Nikki lives on campus. Do some students live on campus in dormitories or apartments at Aoyama Gakuin University, or does everyone commute from home or an apartment somewhere in the city?

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kei!
It seems that you enjoyed playing games very much, doesn't it? And pizza party sounds very nice~!