Tuesday, August 5, 2008

KENNEDY CENTER

Yesterday, I met students at the University of Maryland studying Japanese. I went to Stamp Student Union to eat lunch with two girls, Misa, and Sae. And we talked about many things such as family, American and Japanese culture. We could know each other and enjoy talking. After that we backed to the hotel and we went to Kennedy Center for a free jazz concert! Kennedy center was very big!! I like jazz very much and the concert was very good!! Afterward, I ate sushi for dinner. Miso soup was delicious because it was similar to what I eat in Japan. And the sashimi was also very delicious! I arrived at the hotel at about eleven and I went to a coin-operated laundry with Sae. We finished washing at 2 and we went to bed at 4. So I feel sleepy but I have a nice day yesterday. And I want to enjoy today too!!

4 comments:

masahiro said...

Hi, you look so sleepy, if you want to 'CANDY', I will give you.
Oh,shit!!

Your tongue is so strong that there is no use giving the candy to you haha.

Nikki said...

I can't believe you went to bed so late! I hope you aren't too tired today!

Nina Liakos said...

Wow, Kei, that is definitely not enough sleep! I am amazed that you made it to class on time today. :-)

Please be careful about walking around College Park in the middle of the night. Don't do it unless there is a whole group! This is not Japan, and we don't want anything to happen to you.

Hiromi said...

Hi, Kei!
It's really nice to meet the people who study and speak Japanese in other coutnries, right? And going out for the jazz concert sounds really nice!

Anyway, please don't be late for the class and be careful when you walk around the street!